AddThis

ads

MASSIVE Chest Workout



Mike here and I want to show you one my personal favorite chest routines that I use to build a massive thick chest. It's always been tough for me to build my chest muscles up, until I started to do this workoutt. This routine will develop your overall chest shape, size and add massive amounts of raw muscle in your shoulders and triceps too.

Lets get started.

**Workout breakdown**

Exercise 1 - Flat Bench Press

Exercise 2 - Flat Dumbbell Press

Exercise 3 - Flat Dumbbell Flys

Exercise 4 - Dips

I put these exercises in a specific order to maximize the pump in your chest muscle. We followed that up with flys to expand the overall width of your chest. And trust me when I say your chest is going to blow up if you do this workout consistently, because I've seen it happen to dozens of my clients.

And if you want to build ripped muscle fast, check out this video now:

http://go2.sixpackshortcuts.com/aff_c...

In that video I show you a strange trick that I use to build muscle called Afterburn Training. The reason why I like Afterburn Training is that it lets you build muscle way FASTER than other styles of training -- without having to spend any additional time in the gym

Is Afterburn Training the 1 proven shortcut to building ripped muscle? Watch this video and find out for yourself:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts